A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Vagina..Schmagina...

I fucking hate Monday’s and nobody fucks up a Monday like I do. This is 2006, a new year, so I’m trying to have new attitude and be more positive, but damn it’s hard, when you have days like I do.

As stated before, in a previous post, I am a cashier. Being a cashier you never know whom you are going to meet, therefore it is necessary to look your best at all times. After checking myself out in the mirror, I start my day on the express lane, which is the busiest lane. A few hours past, my day is going as well as can be expected, despite the fact that I am hella sick and not feeling well at all.My line is fairly long at this point and I notice a very handsome, sexy, dark skinned brother in my line. I recognize him instantly as a regular customer, whom I have had the biggest crush on for the longest. I don’t know if he is gay, straight, bi, or whatever, but for some reason I am drawn to him. So, he finally reaches the front of my line. I greet him and ask him the usual questions, plastic or paper? Blah blah ……etc. I try to make eye contact with him whenever the chance presents itself. This is where things went from okay to just plain and ridiculously embarrassing.

Sexy Ass Customer: Ummm..Can I get a pack of VirGINIA Slims?

Kaos: *I don’t smoke cigarettes at all, so I always have a hard time finding them*(Searching for the cigarettes) You said, VirGINA Slims right? (Fuck Me Sideways! Did I just say VirGINA???!)

Sexy Ass Customer: (Smirking and small chuckle) Yea

I was no good after that, all I could do was give him his groceries and force a small smile. No wonder I'm single. Maybe I should grow a mullet, buy a plaid flannel shirt, and go speak at the VAGINA monologues.



5 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

You ain't want him anyway. He was a smoker. That is the biggest turn off ever!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For real. Smokers. Blech.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
Blogger N4R said...

Yeah you was over it when he asked for the cigarettes. But that was too funny!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

LOL.Why were u thinking of Vaginas.
yeah...smoking IS pretty disgusting

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

I don't know why I was thinking of Vaginas, probably because this old lady was talking good thingd come in small packages, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about food.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home