A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself

My name is Koncious Kaos. Koncious Kaos represents the beautiful struggle that I battle and face everyday within myself, sorry if you thought it was something deeper. I look at a lot of blogs and can appreciate the amount of black, gay bloggers on here, ranging from lawyers, professional journalists, and students,working on there second Masters. I am just a normal dude, living life. I work at a grocery store as a cashier and I hold a B.A in Media Communications. My ultimate dream is to move to New York and work for HBO.

I have a bad habit of comparing my blog to the blogs of people I admire. I have been blogging since late August and one thing that blogging has taught me, is that I am not as good of a writer that I thought I was. In college I could type a term paper, essay, or report at the last minute and still somehow manage at least a B. I learned that writing about my feelings and life is harder than writing a 20-page term paper on the Regulation of Gene Expression via Activation of Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors.

I am not a big fan of politics, I don’t read literary novels, I’m not a gay activist, I don’t write poems, and I thought Brandy’s last album Afrodisiac was superlative. So all I am left with is myself, my life, my struggles, my Koncious Kaos.

5 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

and that's enough

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

"So all I am left with is myself, my life, my struggles, my Koncious Kaos."

So what more do you need?????????

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yet this is the most honest, humorous and open blogs i've read

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger admin said...

Keep reading and writing. The more you do, the better you get.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger N4R said...

Okay! So why am I sitting here reading all you past post???

Your blog is cool yo. Never compare yourself to others blogs. That was something I never did. I used to be concerned about what other thought of my blog and tried to taylor it to through that understand but that is whack. The greatest advise I recieved was to blog as if no one is reading. Make it about you and what you want to write and share. Its hard to be concerned about who is judging it but damn it you don't know them. Do the damn thing and don't sweat it! You be the best Black gay cashier blogger with a B.A. in Media Communication on his way to NYC you can be. I know I am doing the damn thing as Black gay unemployed blogger and I am still fly!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home