A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pink Is The New DICK


I love my brothas, from the thugs to the professionals, cornrows to dreads, average body to thick brothas, and yellow to blue black. I have never had a certain type of dude that I am only attracted to, I happen to like a wide variety of men, Latino, Asian, Native American etc. As of lately though, I have found myself more and more attracted to the white guys. I don't know what it is. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against white people or interracial dating, I am a black gay man, I don't have much room to be a racist too. More often than lately I have been feeling a STRONG attraction to white guys. In the past I would see a white guy and would think to myself "he's cute" and thats it, but it feels different now. I picture myself having sex with some of the attractive white men I come in contact.

White men come in as wide of a variety as black men, but I usually find myself attracted to 3 main type of white guys. The first one being the Dark Horse- Dark hair, well dressed, well groomed, and usually wears a watch. The second one is the Cute Nerd- the cute nerd seems to be popular among gay and straight people, but he isn't necessarily smart, he just has the appearance of a nerd, clothes are usually not trendy just very basic, and wears chic glasses. But behind the questionable clothes and glasses he is very cute. Last you have the classic Sexy and Nice guy, think Matthew McConaughey.


I also notice my interaction with white males is a little different from my interaction with my black counterparts, just in small instances. White men seem to be a little more out there in terms of flirting subtly. Its just a different vibe altogether, can't really explain it or put my finger on it.I would date outside my race in a heartbeat and that includes someone white. Any way you look at it, dick is dick. If you suck a white guys dick, will it not grow? All dicks shoot out the same creamy white substance, unless your a regular at the free clinic, then one might shoot out a different color.

1 Comments:

Blogger dugla said...

yikes... that last paragraph is the koncious kaos kickin in huh? lol. you should give examples for the dark horse and cute nerd. i had some people in mind...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home