A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Friday, November 04, 2005

Spare Change Anyone?

Ok so it's officially back to reality. I had hella fun in New York, and spent all my hard earned money on overpriced shoes, sneakers,clothes, and food. I am dreading going back to work Saturday, I know its going to be bullshit on top of bullshit. Today I looked at my bank account, and its officially, in the double digits. Then I looked at my closet and admired my new pair of exclusive sneakers, and the price tags still hanging from my clothes at the Sean John store on 5th Ave, I smile to myself, and think you only live once.

I tend to manage my money very well...so I think. My bills are always paid on time, I don't have any outstanding debts, I pay my taxes, but my bank account is looking sad. Time to take action, so in another attempt to evolve and improve myself, I'm going to get serious about looking for a new job. There is no reason that I should be this unfulfilled professionally with a fucking college degree, so therefore I am dedicating tomorrow/today to look for a new job A.S.A.P. I have too many habits and vices to support, and besides that I like my money where I can see it, on my feet, back, and legs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have too many habits and vices to support, and besides that I like my money where I can see it, on my feet, back, and legs.

Amen on that quote! While I am working in the field I want to, my job situation is not fulfilling anymore, both creatively and financially. Good luck on your search!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

 
Blogger Clay said...

comin to nyc will drain your account!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even if your bank accoutn is lookin' funny, at least you can say that you're handling business. most can't.
now if i can get my $$ situation to come up a little bit...

good luck on the job search

Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home