A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

On.& On

Well I just got done watching Noah's Arc, im hella mad its only 30 minutes long. I guess beggars can't be choosers, so I won't complain, but I will say for some reason the acting seems forced sometimes and feels like im watching another book turned into a stage play,"Mama I wanna Sing", "Shirley Don't Eat The Last Cornbread", or "A Good Man is Hard to Find and Keep When Growing Up in The Hood."

Anyhow I leave for New york in 7 hours, and I haven't packed shit yet. Im getting nervous about going now. I feel like a country hillbilly going to the big city, but im excited. So on that note, everyone have a safe and blessed remainder of the week.


Over and Out

2 Comments:

Blogger Clay said...

"Shirley Don't Eat The Last Cornbread" LOLOLOLOL -- how about "Momma I Burnt The Chicken While Getting Slayed With The Bible in My Hand" !!!

Friday, October 28, 2005

 
Blogger Clay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home