A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Floating on Noah's Arc

My weekend has been the usual, work work, work, and a little more work, but on my down time this weekend, I have been watching the same episode of Noah's Arc on my TiVo. I think I may be borderline addicted to it. I know everybody has already blogged on this topic, but so what damn't...lol..When I first viewed the show, I was a little upset, because the lead character was feminine, they used the terms ho, bitch, and girl too frequently, and the show perpetuated a few stereotypes. As I watched it for the errrrr.....6th time..I decided to just enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. Im just really captivated by it, and this is really the first all black, gay show on television if I'm not mistaken. The music is good, the cast is pretty good as well.

Another reason I am probably addicted to Noah's Arc already is because I'm still learning about myself, about being gay, and the whole world of it. I am currently not in a relationship, so I think I enjoy watching the show, due to the idea of what could be. I'm evolving searching for a reflection of me, searching for myself period.


In other news, I hear Cam'ron was shot in an attempted carjacking, one time in each arm. I'm not Cam'ron's biggest fan, but I don't wish death on anyone, get well soon bruh.

Everyone else enjoy what's left of your weekend, Peace and God Bless. (damn I sound like Russel Simmons)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it's, "thank you for comingout, god bless you, goodnight."

that should tell you how many times i watched def comedy jam

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home