A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Karma is A Big Fat Bitch......Literally

Karma [ kärm ] n.-
  1. Hinduism & Buddhism The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.

  2. Fate; destiny.

  3. Informal A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling


Ok so I'm not the nicest person in the world, but I'm damn sure not the meanest. I give blood, donate to charities, give money to the hobos and homeless hanging out at the local white castles, give free consultations to the young'ns at my job on how to dress fresh to deaf like me, and besides that I try to please and cheer everyone up. Where has this got me? Ummmmm..not far. I could write a 50 page letter on what's wrong with my life and the bad luck I have had, but I won't and can't for the simple fact it could always be worse.

Yesterday I went to dinner with some old friends from college (feels weird to say that), and we were just shooting the shit talking about old times. Some how we got on the subject of this guy whom I will call......Cotton..he just reminds me of Cotton Candy, pink and soft. I had a class with him and let's just say he was larger than life,bossy, mean, bad attitude,bitchy, confrontational, and a drama queen. Somehow we ended up on the same production team in the class ( the class was an award presentations class). He really made the whole experience unforgettable. I wanted to knock him the fuck out more than once.

(Digression is my downfall sorry) Last nite at dinner I find out that this bitch got a full scholarship to NYU for grad school...WTF!!!??!! I just don't get it, how and why do the meanest & most undeserving people always seem to get what they want? I know ..I know..I know, life isn't fair...but that's some bullshit..whatever happened to Karma and Kismet? I guess Cotton ate it.......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck all that inspirational crap about patience and waiting for your time to shit. words spoken by some loser who accepted their loserdom.
it does seem that the meanest muthafuckas get rewarded for shit. i am in no way religious but i feel that only evil bastards get ahead. so here's my advice: become an evil bastard- you just might see some results.
kristen

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's right, ya know!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

Yea I know...I also know being patient and nice doesn't pay off...time to turn a new leaf....AAHHHAAHHAA (evil laugh)

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home