A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just Me

Sorry I don't have any poems or inspirational quotes. I don't read history books or artsy literatures, so unfortunately it's just me today. Its been a pretty boring week, almost draining. I didn't think 23 would be such a difficult age, but I was wrong. I really hate my job, its very unfulfilling. I have a fucking college degree, there is no way I should be working at this place. The job economy sucks, putting in resumes left and right, still no luck as of yet, but I haven't totally lost hope as of yet.

To top things off, IM single and starting to hate it. I actually get a little lonely now, and it drives me crazy when I have to hear my friends go on and on about this guy or girl they met.This week it seems like everybody has begun to fall in love, meet love, find love, or at least find a bootycall. IM a strong person so not many things can get to me, but its like everywhere I look, there's a couple, and its just a constant reminder to me when IM sitting home alone, because my friends are all out with their significant others. Does love find u or do u find it? Hell if I know! All I know is that it is time to refurbish my heart.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not alone, dude. Trust me. It's rough in these parts too.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you're definitely not alone pa. But love finds you...every single time it finds you. So hold on, your time is coming.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chi-town Pimp is from the Dorm Life series btw (in response to your comment) *wink*

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 
Blogger Clay said...

love and dating is a savage world -- but word of advice .. enjoy being single at 23 ... when i was 23 i wanted to be in a relationship and i didnt happpen. now at 28 -- i am so happy that i had my early 20s to be single versus people i know who were in a relationship from 22-28 and they are just breaking up now .. they feel like they wasted their whole 20s ...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home