A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Extra Sweet 16

Monday nights is one of my favorite t.v nights, thanks to MTV. My guilty pleasure is a show called My Super Sweet 16, and boy was it extra sweet last night.

His name is Bjorn .
When I watched the previews last week, I couldn't tell whether or not it was a boy or a girl, but suprisingly he is male. He considers himself one of the best dressed people in the world and a DIVO, I guess him and Kanye would have a lot in common. I didn't know an Eddie Bauer Fit and a Chanel bag (which is his most prized possession) could go so well together. It gets gayer (is that a word?), he decided to have his party in the mall and also put on a fashion show, with all his pink friends. In the end this kid got a BMW. I swear this kid looks like a cross between Tracy Chapman and one of ur fellow bloggers....hhhhmmmm.... To be continued in the meanwhile ...check this out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*lol* yo, mtv is always and outlet for the gayness. I hate when they get the black folks on to act out though. They seem to derive a special pleasure out of that

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home