A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ski Trip

I know I just started this blog, but im already having a hard time trying to update it frequently and on the regular, so I apologize to my one or two followers.

As you all may know, there is a new channel dedicated to gays and lesbians, called LOGO which is affiliated with MTV, so no wonder it is edited. Recently I watched a movie called Ski Trip( produced by
Maurice Jamal )on there, which is being called "the first truly black gay movie". I don't know how true that is, but the movie was "aight", but it took alot of will power for me to restrain myself from saying "hated it". It wasn't true to my nature as a black gay man, but I will give Mr. Maurice Jamal his props for putting us out there.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home