A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Monday, September 05, 2005

I Heart N.Y

I finally did it, I bought a plane ticket to New York. New York is a place I have been wanting to visit since I was 12 and I am finally going. Im not leaving till October, but I am still amped.

I have one problem though
,
I am going with my best friend and I am not officially "out" to her. The dilemma is I met this guy on the net like 5 years ago, and we still talk to this day, but we haven't met face to face, and we decided that we would when I come to N.Y. I don't know what Im going to do yet, Im thinking I shouldn't meet him and just enjoy N.Y while im there, either way im happy. Dude been pissing me off more often than usual, so that's why its so easy for me to fall back and be easy. Im so looking forward to blending in with the fast pace of New York, seeing the diversity, sky scrapers, rude cabbies, and buying some hot clothes. Seeing some fine kats would be nice too, from what I hear the dudes out that way are very forward, :) daddy likes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let him know you'd like to meet him BUT tell him that you're also on vacation and plan to see the city. In other words, just have fun with your friend and allow yourself to be pleasantly surprised if he manages to come through.

Monday, September 05, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True...make sure you don't tie yourself down to meeting up with dude - give yourself some space to pull out and do you - You'll love NY though, no doubt you will...welcome

Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home