A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Why???

It was hot as balls today got damn! I hate riding the bus, especially in the city. It's always so ghetto and crowded, with Tee-T and Shaniqua talking and cursing loud in front of the elders, Lil' Dashan blowing the smoke of his square in everybody's face, and Pam letting her two bad ass kids Alize and Moet play in the traffic of the buses. I have been on the bus for a minute, due to the fact I still don't have a license,and in that time I have seen alot. Luckily when I ride the bus I always have my ipod, so I usually tune everyone out. Riding the bus really gives you time to think. Today as I rode the bus, I begin to ponder alot of questions.

  • Why do black people always use that purple velvet Crown Royal bag as a purse or coin pouch?
  • Why do white girls with no ass,love handles, and a gut insist on wearing low rider jeans?
  • Why do the cashiers at Walmart have such bad attitudes? It's not my fault u work at Walmart.
  • Why does BET have to make a bootleg version of every MTV show ( Real World=College Hill, Making The Band=Blowing Up Fatty Koo, Making The Video=Access Granted, TRL=106 & Park, VMA's=BET Awards)?
  • Why is Blogging like the new Blackplanet?
  • Why is every black girl or woman in St.Louis rocking the 5 dollar sequined asian slippers from the beauty supply store?
  • Why every kat wanna have braids and be afrocentric now that I cut my braids off?
  • Why is the basic uniform for every black male in the hood a white tee and a pair of girbauds?
  • Why do white people wear shorts in the winter time?
  • Why does every rapper or singer have a show on UPN?
  • Why does Lisa Raye think she can act?
  • Why does every five-year old know Mike Jones' phone number, but not their own??
  • Why the hell does Jude Law's penis have to be so small? Ruined the fantasy for me...damn
  • Why am I working a mediocre job and I have a college degree?
  • Why do black gay males on sites like adam4adam.com and aol profiles, always have to use the played out term,"no fats no fems"?
  • Why does Jay-Z look like Joe Camel?
  • Why does Tavis Smiley have his own talk show on PBS, when he can barely say two words without stuttering?
  • Why Khia Why????

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

I found you on accident, and I laughed my ass off..if I didn't know you were from St. Screwus, I woulda thought you were from my area, L.A...I'm gonna keep an eye on this blog!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, this is funny. I dug it. I'm liking you blog. Keep that up.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home