A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Monday, September 26, 2005

Three's A Crowd

Ok, just when I was about to stop complaining about being single...I get more reasons to complain about it. All my friends as of lately have recently become involved in some sort of relationship, whether it's romantic or sexual. When we go out, it's usually in couples now. Im beginning to feel like the odd man out.

I feel like a man who has one testicle and all the girls wanna fuck him out of pity.

I feel like Jada Pinkette at the Ozz Fest, I just don't fit in.

I feel like a pair of Payless Pro Wings ( Ya'll remember those, stop fronting) in a room full of Prada shoes.

I feel like Martha Stewart at The Source Awards, I don't belong here.

I feel like The Tyra Banks Show, Im about to be cancelled.

This may sound like low self esteem but its really not...Ok maybe it is....But at least I express it the healthy way by eating Chinese food and watching re-runs of Mama's family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least you've got good taste in TV because Mama's Family is the shit! I wonder when that's coming out on DVD....

Anyway, I feel you man; being the odd man out's never cool.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good show *grinz*

Yo, your day will come, papa...you know we all have to have these moments from time to time - it doesn't last. But don't hang with the couples, do some new "you " stuff, being around couples aint good for business when you are not in a couple, feel me.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home