A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Friday, September 23, 2005

Black People.....Gotta Love Us

Today I had a thought, what if I wasn't black. I know a lot of black people, including myself, complain about other black people, being too ghetto, but I know when I go out of town or some suburban area, I actually kind of miss the cars beating, the local refer man, and NeNe yelling down the street for her kids LaVante and Dasani Moet to get in the house. I love being a black man. I love being African American.I can honestly say there is no other race like us.




















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my people, my people, what is we gon' do?

where the HELL did you get these pictures?!?!?! damn man you trying to ruin my evening???!
this last picture was ridiculous- and what's worse is that people in the pic's background are not even paying attention, like this shit is an everyday occurance!

go to www.hotghettomess.com for some real ghetto shit.

kristen

Monday, September 26, 2005

 
Blogger Clay said...

good-God these pics are awful!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are showin they ass in the last one PUN INTENDED

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home