A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Monday, October 17, 2005

I Heart N.Y (Part Deux)

It's been a crazy day, and its only Monday, time is flying by too damn fast. I have exactly 1 week and 3 days until I leave for New York. I'm happy, excited, nervous, and overwhelmed. I don't even know what to expect anymore once I get there, except Chaos maybe. I spoke to my "friend" today, to let him know that I would not be able to see him when I come visit next week. I actually felt bad, especially when he asked, "Could we at least go to dinner?", I could only reply, "Maybe next time." I'm sure once I get to New York, my mind will be too occupied to think about him, because there is so much to do, so much to see right? I don't even know what places are a must to go see, where to get some fresh one of a kind gear, good places to eat, places I need to avoid. All I know is that I don't wanna look like a tourist with my map and camera, not really trying to get pick-pocketed and mugged ya know, not a good look.

I'm really excited about the dudes in New York, it would be nice to get some flavor in my usual slim, bland pickings here in St.Louis. Alot of the dudes I have become friends with or more than friends have usually been from N.Y, so I guess we will see happens. I leave next week so keep ur fingers crossed for me.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Congrats
Congrats are an order to fellow blogger Trent, who is doing big things due to the success of his blog Pink is the New Blog . I saw U on Best Week Ever, u did ur thing kid.

Congrats are also an order for St.Louis University City very own J-Nicks who is now an on air radio personality for 107.9 in Atlanta and is also the new host BET Rap City, all this at 22 years young. I can't even hate son,
Congrats.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Hell To The Nah
America's favorite BabyMama

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to cram in at least one touristy day; since New York really is a city that never sleeps, you can fit in a lot of things in a day and you wouldn't even realize it. Visit Times Square, check out Ground Zero, but don't do the Statue of Liberty because that's a day-long excursion.

Visit Brooklyn; check out the financial district, Union Square, Harlem...and definitely ride the subway. And while I know you don't want to see your "friend" while you're up there, he does know the lay of the land better than you, so at least meet up with him for your own tour guide.

Oh, and don't forget to check out Christopher Street; it's a hoot.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home