A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Good Ol Days

I remember in 1st grade, when my friend Terrel stuck his tongue in my ear...and I liked it..lol

I remember in 2nd grade when I was drinking from the water fountain and one of the boys came from behind me and pretended to do me in a doggystyle position..i liked that too..lol

I remember the summer when I was 12 and I made out with the cute mixed boy with good hair.

I remember when I was 14 and playing catch a girl get a girl, and getting my big black peter sucked.

I remember being 14 and going to a summer camp and one my fellow cabin mates telling me he would fuck me if i was a girl...I remember being confused but flattered...

I remember my biggest worry being what I was going to wear to school on casual day.

I miss when the teenage mutant ninja turtles and the thundercats were my heroes.

I miss watching Video Soul Top 20 countdown, and taping my favortie videos (Am I the only one that did that??)

I miss the simple days of love notes, Will you go with Me? Check Yes, check no, check maybe.

I miss having a red finger from mixing sugar and red kool-aid in a plastic bag.

I am now 23 years old, things aren't that simple anymore. Things ain't all that bad either. I saw an old classmate yesterday, while I was at work, and I explained to her, that this was just a temporary job. Her reply was, "As long as you are happy." Well I'm not, but I'm ok.

4 Comments:

Blogger ShawnQt said...

I love this post...

You liked it huh? lol. That's funny.
He-Man and the Thundercats where my hero! Still are along with the X-men.

I think I still have a few tapes from Video Soul in my closet, don't let me get them out.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I miss watching Video Soul Top 20 countdown, and taping my favortie videos (Am I the only one that did that??"
hell no you were not!!! i used to tape all my ginuwine videos from this countdown, i had a huge crush on him at the time...

p.s.- i think this was the only time that I REALLY like watching BET. man, how things change :(

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

lol..BET use to be on point wit Donnie Simpson and Sherry Carter...that's some real throwback shit right there..lol..and can't nobody hate on the teenage mutant turtles, that was the shit back in the day...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grinz* My my...all these sexual experiences to remember? And you like it? lol...Yes, I taped my video soul videos too...

Life does get more complicated, but we also get better at dealing with it. Wait till another 3 years goes by...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home