A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Day 2-4 (I Heart N.Y The Final Chapter)



I just recently got back from favorite place in the world New York. I am sad to say its back to reality for me, but I had the best time. I was there for 4 days and instead of doing 4 separate post, I will just summarize the top moments of my trip in no certain order.

  • Sitting on the famous steps of Carrie Bradshaw's (Sex and The City) apartment.
  • Standing next to Helen Hunt at a stoplight in SOHO.
  • Eating at The Pink Tea Cup.
  • Going to Harlem. Harlem was another world, there was like a hustle on every street corner.
  • Seeing Times Square
  • Shopping at the Sean John store on 5th Ave, I bought hella shit..crazzy
  • Getting hit on by the guy at Magnolia Bakery, mad cute.
  • Dropping my Sean John bags and almost seeing them get ran over by 3 taxis.
  • Eating at The Cafeteria, super trendy and good food.
  • Learning that most restaurants in New York don't give free refills.
  • Going to The VH1 Soul concert at B.B King.
  • Sitting on the subway next to the most chocolate, delicious man I have ever seen in life.
  • Noticing piles and piles of trash on every other street corner.
  • Almost being stampeded trying to get out the subway.
  • Getting back to the hotel room after 2 a.m every night.
  • Finally realizing there is no place like home, I still Love New York though.

1 Comments:

Blogger dugla said...

I just went to the pink tea cup for the first time 2weeks ago. And I've lived here all my life! But Cafeteria, thats erryday ish... they mac and cheese and chicken fried steak is good

Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home