A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Face Off

Alright, I just got done watching R.Kelly's Trapped in the Closet Chapter 6-8, some dumb ass shit right there. Rose the nosy neighbor..........*scratching my head* Ok, so I'm watching the video and see a familiar face, its Michael K. Williams. A lot of people may know him as Omar the homothug on HBO's The Wire. At first glance dude may not be attractive, but he has something that makes him sexy. He is Remy Ma's favorite character on the show and he is also in Sharissa's (fake ass Mary J Blige) video "I Wish I wasn't in Love with a Thug".
Is it the scar, his thug appeal, his demeanor, his smile, his acting abilities that make him sexy? He probably isn't attractive by stereotypical standards of beauty,.but dude is hot. The scar works for me, sorta like the same way Seals's work for him, and he married a freaking supermodel.
Is This The New Face Of Sexy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Waddie G. said...

he's sexy to me, but I would have to get over that scar? where did you get those pictures?

Friday, November 04, 2005

 
Blogger goddess of the universe said...

he is beautiful sexy yes but his soul-when i met him...lives forever in love within me

Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home