A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Gay It Forward: Bananas and Peaches

I have been going through some changes with this blog and I have come to a decision. I would like to make this blog a little bit less about me and a little bit more about you, so with that said I am starting a new weekly post entitled Gay It Forward. Gay It Forward is sort of my community service for the gay community. I will not be giving advice but rather just posing questions, the advice will come from you all.. Hopefully the advice given from the different readers will help other newbie gays (such as myself) and gays period along their road of fabulousness, love, sex and life.

The Approach

Straight people have the luxury of assuming every male likes pussy and every female likes dick. Being gay you don't have the luxury of assuming the cute dude across the street likes dick. The only time you can really assume that the cute guy across from you likes dick, is in a gay setting, and that's sometimes even dubious.

Your shopping in the grocery store and you end up in the produce section. Your thinking about buying some bananas as you pick up one and inspect it. You look up and notice there is a very cute guy in front of you, checking out the pomegranates. You want to approach him, but your not sure if he is gay, DL, bi, or straight.

How do u approach men that you are not sure are gay? Is there a signal, a password, a secret hand shake?

3 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I leave it alone most times, but sometimes I will actually wink my eye at the brotha. That's about as bold as I will get. But I have one friend who would just walk up and ask.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 
Blogger Clay said...

usually i just walk away -- this is hilarious though!!! lol

Friday, December 09, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually make eye contact a few times, then do an opening move with a subtle head nod.

I've actually had that work sometimes.

Then again, I am in Atlanta.

Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home