A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Oh Brandy

Music: Brandy- Where You Wanna Be featuring T.I

Remember when Brandy was actually cute? Yea that does seem like a century ago. I Wanna Be Down use to be my shit when I was in the 7th grade.
I am just really puzzled as to what is wrong with her these days. I am still a Brandy fan at heart. I am even one of the few that thinks Brandy hasn't fallen completely off, but damn, enough is enough. Somebody needs to organize an intervention and ask her what the fucks really good? You got dough, get ya wig fixed and hire a stylist, do something! I feel like Nettie from the Color Purple, “WHHYYY, WHHYYYY!” Why would you come out in public looking like Tito Jackson and ET’s lovechild, that shit just ain't right. Every picture I saw of her in 2005, she wore the same raggedy ass wig and the same constipated look on her face, hopefully 2006 will be different. I Love you Brandy, but stop the Shenanigans!!!


We Miss U!


5 Comments:

Blogger Waddie G. said...

She looks FUGLY with those wigs...I miss Brandy circa 1999. It's a shame that she let Beyonce kick dust on her.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

Tito Jackson and ET's love chilid...LOL!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger admin said...

I'm playing the Full Moon CD right now. Ahhh, Brandy's 3rd CD. This takes me back to better times. The sun was brighter, the grass was greener...2002.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I want to be a celebrity so that I can get all hyped up and then just loose my mind! Beyonce is next!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I still love you Brandy!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home