A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Supermarket, SuperBITCHES Pt . 2

Yea, I'm still working at the grocery store unfortunately, I can't believe this shit either. It seems to me muthafuckas still don't know how to act accordingly when buying groceries. Niggas still acting a fool for no damn reason. When I'm working I'm just amazed at how many bad attitudes I come in contact with in an hour. It's just grocery shopping, shit..take it easy, it's not that deep. It feels like I have a sign in front of my register that says ASSHOLE LINE STARTS HERE. I'm a patient person, but DAMN! I talked about this last year, but people are still acting a damn fool, so I'm gonna break it down again. Take note, if the following applies to any of U!
  • Cellphones. Talking on a cellphone while u are being checked out in line is just plain RUDE, because I'm not acknowledged and you move 10 x's slower, holding up the damn line. I'm sure whatever the hell you are talking about is not that damn important. I'm asking your silly ass paper or plastic and u don't hear shit. Then when I pack your shit in plastic, you got the audacity to say, "Oh I wanted paper, thanks." No, thank u muthafucka for making my job that much harder. Have a nice day....BITCH!
  • One of the main things I hate is when customers try to tell me how to do my job. Don't worry about what I'm doing, u just pay for ur shit and get the hell out of my face in a timely manner. The most irking thing is when a customer says, " Can you bag all my cold stuff together and all my hot foods together?" Ummmm..DUH, how the hell else was I going to bag it? And for all you picky mofos who want everything bagged a certain way, like double paper in plastic or double plastic inside of paper, with 5 items per bag arranged by weight and height etc. BAG THAT SHIT YOUR DAMN SELF, because I'M NOT!
  • Some of the smartest people come through my line, lawyers, doctors, and businessmen, but yet they still can't seem to figure out how to pay for their groceries using a credit/debit machine. Is it really that fucking hard? It's not brain surgery people. Just READ THE DIRECTIONS, swipe the card and get the hell on!
  • My mom is a stickler for this one. I understand wanting to save money when buying groceries, and buying stuff that's on sale, I get it, but if one of your grocery items ring up under the wrong price, DO NOT take that shit out on me! I have no control over what price your shit rings up as. My job is to just scan your groceries, so don't shoot the messenger, because I didn't do the shit!
  • Another one of the main things I hate, is mothafuckas who don't know what the hell they are buying. Coming in my line with all these exotic fruits and lettuce, then when I ask you, "What is this?" your silly ass don't even know. If I don't know what the item is called, I can't look up the produce code. How the hell do you buy and eat stuff without knowing what it is???? Do you always put foreign items in your mouth? That's like sucking a random dick and not knowing his name, it just doesn't make sense!
  • This is just a random observation. But I get really mad and jealous when you hoes with EBT (Foodstamp) cards come through my line, buying Lobster, caviar, shrimp, and 20 bags of chicken. That shit ain't fair!
  • Finally, when I ask plastic or paper, that's all I'm asking! If you need double plastic fine, but I don't need to hear the reason behind it... you have to walk up 10 flights of stairs, you have a long way to walk, you have to ride the bus, or you have a bad back, because guess what? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
TIPS to make a CASHIERS Job more Pleasant
  1. Acknowledge them
  2. Don't take 20 years writing a check
  3. Having a bagger at a grocery store is a luxury these days, if you don't have or see a bagger, BAG YOUR OWN SHIT!
  4. Put the money in their HAND NOT ON THE COUNTER
  5. HELLO, PLEASE & THANK YOU go a long way
RESPECT.....

3 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

It's time to quit. But hit up the temp agency before you do.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This is just a random observation. But I get really mad and jealous when you hoes with EBT (Foodstamp) cards come through my line, buying Lobster, caviar, shrimp, and 20 bags of chicken. That shit ain't fair"

LOL this is me straight up! school is expensive here in santa barbara...except that caviar eww:)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, some people have no respect. However, I admit, as much education I have, I still sometimes forget how to use the EBT systems or weather it should be credit or debit and all of that.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home