A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Friday, September 08, 2006

Computer Love

It feels like I haven't posted in forever. I just haven't been in the mood to be honest. Lately, it has been feeling like ghost town with some blogs not being updated as frequently, including mine, but I'm back and have something I would like to share.

I think I may be in love. I'm scared, anxious, and happy, but none the less, love is growing. This love I am talking about, I will call BX Balla. The "BX" in BX Balla does stand for Bronx, as in Bronx, New York. As u all know I am not from New York, but from Saint Louis.

BX Balla and I have been talking since mid July ( I know I have been holding out on u all, sorry). Every since we began talking, not a day goes by where we don't speak via telephone or via our Sidekicks. Our chemistry is just unreal I can't say enough good things about it. When we first began talking, I didn't take it seriously at all, because I know how fickle men can be, Gay men especially, but BX has really grown on me, and it was a gradual process from friendship to where it is now.

BX and I have a lot differences, which I think attracts us even more to one another. BX is almost 30 and I just turned 24 in March. He is 5'9 and I am 5'11. He is OUT and I am in the process of trying to come out. BX is also Puerto Rican & Dominican and I am Black. So this is or could possibly be my first interracial relationship.

So how did we we meet? Since he is from New York and I'm from St.Louis, take a wild guess I'm sure you will figure it out LoL. He actually persued me, which is odd and a bonus, because I always go for dudes who don't live in Saint Louis. I actually love dudes from New York, they just have a different swagger about them than the dudes here. There are slim pickings here in Saint Louis, so I always look elswhere.

BX and I have become very close and its definitely pass the friendship stage, the only problem is we haven't met yet. I feel kinda silly having feelings for someone I haven't met yet, but it is what it is. We are only a plane ride away and besides that I have been to New York numerous times (Twice to be exact LoL) before, so its not like I can't go back. I mean people find Love on Online all the time right? AM I CRAZY IN LOVE or JUST CRAZY??

2 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

time will tell. I wish you the best though.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

You will know if you are crazy in love or crazy once you take that ass to NYC or he goes to The Lou.

Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home