A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Monday, July 31, 2006

Ambiguously GAY

I am big fan of Project Runway and an even bigger fan of its newest designer Michael Knight. He is the only the brotha on the show, as a matter of fact, I think he is the only black designer on the show. Sad part is, he barely gets any camera time and he is one of the best things to look at on the show. Most of the males on the show are Gay, with no if's, ands, or butt's (pun inteded) about it. I know it shouldn't be important or matter, but I keep wondering is Michael Gay. I am getting some Karamo vibes from him. My gaydar is slightly going off, but I can't really tell.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Alot of people are trying to figure him out. If he is gay, it would only make him hotter as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure mgazines like Flava Life and Clik would embrace him immediately.

Michael Knight...Gay Or Straight?

3 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Aight now. Let's not make a Mario Vasquez out of him. Just let him be.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

I'm a say gay just for the hell of it...lol

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, all the ladies out here are hoping he is so not... Hmmm...

Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home