A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Random Shit

Wow, it's been a week exactly since my last blog update. I have been busy with my-so-called LIFE (I use to love that show). I don't have any one thing to talk about, so I guess I will just shoot the shit to ya.

My weekend was weird and good. Saturday my mom and I had a little spat, which was all her fault might I add. I swear that woman must be going through menopause, because her mood swings are out of control, more than usual. But I digress, she and I had a little fight, and needed to vent, so I tried calling one of my best friends, but she wasn't picking up her cell, so I decided to text her. I texted her the message "MY MOM GETS ON MY FUCKING!!!!!!! NERVES!. About 15 minutes later, I get a phone call from my mother, saying she got my message. "What message?" , I say. "My mom gets on my....you finish the rest." she says. Apparently I texted my mom instead of my friend. All I could mutter was sorry. I'm still bugging from the incident, but I guess it could always be worse.

Sunday I went to church and it felt soooo GOOD. I haven't been to church in a few months if not more. It just felt good to hear the choir sing and be in God's presence. I needed that more than I knew.

I just found out I have jury duty in a few weeks. I am so not looking forward to it. This is my first time being summoned to jury duty and from what my parents and others say, it's a lot of waiting around. Hopefully I'm not picked to be on a trial, maybe I will concoct some crazy story or behavior so I'm not picked.

Last week my beloved TiVo was toasted. It went dead causing me to miss all my favorite T.V shows including the Will and Grace series finale and Desperate Housewives season finale, I'm pissed to say the least. Hopefully I can find it on Itunes or download it or something.

On the brighter side of things, I have a JOB interview today with the state. A nice comfy office job.I haven't been on a job interview in awhile, so I am extremely nervous, but excited about the possibilities of more money and putting my 2 weeks in at the grocery store. I am seriously tired of those fuckas.

Yea that's my hand in the above picture. I was bored at work so I tried to mimic Radio Raheem from Do The Right Thing. I'm right handed, so I had put all that shit on my left hand. I guess this is a subconcious message...



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hand is really crunchy looking LOL!

good luck with the job interview

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

Crunchy?! LOL. Those are hands from a loong ass day at work, ashy and injured!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Dude, how you gone text your Moms. You really need to check the number you are sending to. I'm surprised that she ain't still tapping that ass!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Want to get out of jury duty? Show up to court carrying a book about the death penalty. It's more believable if there is a bookmark inside.

If they ask, tell them you are 'training up.'

Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home