A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I UseTo Love H.I.M



Memories..AAHHH..The only reason I use to watch Real World Philadelphia was to see Karamo. It was like finally MTV is displaying a different kind of character of the gay community, black and masculine. My feelings for Mr. Karamo begin to change when I saw the way he played Dorian. Then he became the biggest hypocrite when he started dating Ed, who happened to not be black, right after he had blasted Shavonda and Landon for having an interracial romance. What really did it in for me, was the way he acted like a straight (no pun intended) BIATCH on the Real World/Road Rules Challenge. It was like seeing two different people almost.

All Those feelings are aside now, I still got love for him, even though he looks a H.A.M in that Count Blacula get up. To see more Karamo click Here

9 Comments:

Blogger ShawnQt said...

I LOVE THAT MAN, BUT REFUSE TO JOIN MYSPACE... I REFUSE! ITS HARD ENOUGH JUST TO KEEP UP WITH MY BLOG, LOL.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah what is up with everyone having a myspace page? ridiculous.


so do you have k kaos?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

I'm actually thinking about getting on myspace...I just wanna see what all the fuss is about.

Friday, April 21, 2006

 
Blogger E said...

I admit Karamo is cute but yeah he is an asshole.

Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

hmmm...I am going to have to call Karamo up and tell him he needs to give good ol' Trent an interview

Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger PRINCE CHARMING said...

like the blog bruh, but I have a question: what is a H.A.M?

Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

Trent-I think one of ur RAW interviews would be dope as hell...get that get that!

A+- H.A.M=Hot Ass Mess

Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Why did I now know who that was in that picture? I was like "Damn! What the hell is that.?

Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger admin said...

Great post, Kaos.

And yes, everyone is on myspace but us, shawnqt.

Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home