A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's Ya Birthday!

Well today is my birthday, I'm officially 24 years old and in gay years I think that's like 29 (just a rough estimate). I don't know how I'm suppose to feel. I'm not super excited or anything, because in the past I have had a few bad birthdays, but if I feel anything at all, it would just be blessed. I'm happy to be alive and well, so I guess I can't complain too much. But it would realllllyyyyy be nice if for once I had someone special to share my birthday with, I guess I will just have to make the best of it like always.

On to other things, Last night was probably like my gayest night of television ever, America's Next Top Model and Project Runway all in the same night, what more could I have asked for? Originally I pegged Jade and Gina as my two favorites, but that quickly changed once they opened their mouths. I really like Nnenna, Kari, and Brooke. I just have one question, what the fuck is up with Furonda? There is no reason, one should ever be on television looking that messed up, she looked like she just escaped the plantation. Also when that chick Danielle said she didn't know what regal meant, I couldn't help but cringe. Black people we gotta do better! I think this is gonna be a good season. I can't predict a winner just yet.

I am so bummed that Santino lost Project Runway. I seriously thought he had the best collection last night. Is it weird that he was starting to look kind of hot to me? Chloe's collection looked very retro and not in a good way. I didn't understand the big, puffy, marshmallow sleeves, but I guess she deserved to win. She acted like she didn't care about winning, and she already has her own store and is already successful, so I thought Santino was a shoe in. Daniel V's collection was a big yawn to me, I actually expected more from him. But the party must go on, so on that note, I'm gonna go enjoy my Birthday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, kiddo! :)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Well happy fucking birthday. With yo old ass!!!!!!!!!!1

Friday, March 10, 2006

 
Blogger Absolutelee said...

Happy belated, hope that you had a good one. Maybe next will be the one that you have that special some1 there.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

sending you late birthday love.

Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home