A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Aaron Reids' Sweet 16


Did anybody watch MTV's Sweet 16 last night? Of course you all didn't. Well I actually had some spare time and I watched it. This is the son of L.A Reid and Pebbles (80's-early 90's popstar). I didn't even know L.A Reid tapped Pebbles, let alone had a baby with her. I think this was seriously one of the best parties I have not been to and it put all the other Sweet 16 parties to shame, including mine, which basically consisted of me going to my Aunt Barbara Jean's house for collard greens and cornbread, the worst birthday ever, well one of em at least. I have to admit though, this was a hot party, Kanye West, Diddy, and Jermaine Dupri even showed up. Hmmm..maybe I should have a Sweet 25 party to make up for my punk ass birthdays.

4 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

You plan the party and I will be there to help you. And please have some nice party gifts. Something like a Jag convertible for the best dressed guest.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

That's a good idea, I would look good driving a jag...good looking out

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 
Blogger N4R said...

I saw this. Their son is a beast and bitch. Shit didn't go right for him but JD on the ones and twos and kanye performing with his god faterh p. diddy showing up. it turned out cool.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

I need to be on the show and show these kids how to really throw a party without all that unneccessary melodrama

Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home