A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Need LOVE

When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall and in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove for the first time in my life, I see I need love.

LL Cool J

I am in serious need of LOVE and affection from another man. No matter how much us single people say we don't need anyone, the truth still remains that everybody needs somebody sometimes (that's a song right?). The other night I finally gave my number to this guy I had been chatting with online for about 2 weeks. I am always cautious to who I give my number to, especially when it comes to people online. We all know there a lot of crazies on here. Anywho, we talked on the phone for about 40-45 minutes. The conversation was great. We laughed, talked, flirted, and there weren't any awkward moments of silence. At some point during the conversation, he got a phone call and said he would call me back shortly, and to my surprise, HE DID. We shared another good brief conversation and agreed to talk tomorrow. That was Thursday and today is Saturday, and I haven't heard from him since.

Now I have relasped back into CSB (Crazy Single Behavior). Did I say something to turn him off? Did I appear desperate or needy? What did I do wrong? I wasn't counting on anything from him just because we spoke on the phone once, but I had hope. Sometimes I just have to wonder: How can something we all need and want, be so hard to find among other people who are looking for the same thing? You hear a lot of straight women complaining that all the good men are either married, locked up, or GAY. If that's the case, then why am I still single?

1 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

CSB? As the old folks would say, " I never here tell of that."

But seriously, STOP WORRYING!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home