A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So Hot, I Don't Need A Fucking Title


Guess Who's Bizaack? It's been a minute since I have posted on here so I should have a lot say, but I really don't. I celebrated my birthday all weekend, and it was probably one of my best birthdays ever. I even called in at work on Sunday, which I NEVER do, and to be honest I didn't feel a bit of guilt doing it. I got my mind back and I'm feeling good. Thank you everybody who wished me a Happy Birthday, it was really appreciated.

This past week I have been watching a lot of model/fashion t.v shows (America's Next Top Model and 8th and Ocean). I think its safe to say I am obsessed with models. I just think they are beautiful, male and female. I don't know what it is, but I just have a fascination and appreciation for beautiful species. I think beautiful comes in all shapes and sizes, but there is just one person I personally think is just damn near perfection. He is not a model, but he should be.

Alton Williams

Alot of you might know him from The Real World Las Vegas or from the Gauntlet. If anybody is wondering, He and Irulan are no longer together and the shackles have come off.

As New York from Flava of Love would say, "He is just a beautiful, scrumptous man." 5 feet 11 inches of Dark chocolate and a Grade A certified shlong. He looks like a African Mandingo Warrior. Black is Truly Beautiful.



If anyone has any nude shots of him, I will gladly accept them as a belated birthday gift.

2 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

Yes Lawd...Alton is a cutie and a according to Road Rules Las Vegas has a huge schlong,,,just saying

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

" but there is just one person I personally think is just damn near perfection."

Maybe fromt the neck down!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home