A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Devil Wears Payless


I just died. Not sure of my cause of death. Not sure of my time of death. I didn't make it to heaven, instead I was sent to HELL, where the devil was reincarnated as my boss at work. Today I was face to face with the Devil for a full 7 hours. She looks more like a vampire than the Devil. She can be rather intimidating and scary to look at with her heavy mascara, black hair, off-white complexion, yellow teeth, and cheap black attire. Damn, It must feel good to PAYLESS. She only wears black or red, I KID U NOT. Her presence and her name alone, just sucks the positive energy and happiness right out of my body. I already HATE my job, but she is an added bonus. I hate the way she talks to me, its like she is chewing her face and I just stepped off the short yellow bus. She is usually a BITCH, but today she just kept fucking with me. Picking at everything I did. I wanted to FUCK HER UP more than usual. I know she doesn't like me, but it's cool because I can't stand that bitch either. Just because I won't kiss her ass, she likes to fuck with me. My hours have already been cut and my schedule is always fucked. My code name for my boss is the BALDING EAGLE If I ever spot her in radius of where I'm at, I warn whomever is around me, that THE BALDING EAGLE HAS LANDED. If she sees you smiling or talking to one of ur fellow co-workers, she will immediately come over and attempt to put u in check. I'm sure everyone has had a boss they didn't like at some point in time, but this BITCH is one of a kind! Words can not explain how much I HATE that FUGLY, FLAT ASS, ASS FACE, SLUT BAG, BITCH!!!!

What have I done to deserve this treatment!
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME MY LORD!!? I did everything I was suppose to do. I finished high school, I finished college,I go to church (not as often as I use to, but I still go), I'm a good person, a GOOD person. I don't deserve this! I have a college degree! Why the fuck am I checking groceries anyway!!!!! It's so frustrating, because I have been looking for a new job for what seems like forever. It is really taking its toll on me. I'm telling you, ya'll don't know my struggle, it's been crazy. I am truly stressed!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger dugla said...

sorry to hear all that... make sure u don't lose your wallet or cellphone during this time. u will prolly want to slit ur wrists or cut someone

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 
Blogger admin said...

We've all been there - evil, lazy, trashy boss. I'm not sure if that ever changes. But as you climb the ladder, you'll probably make more money as a consolation.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger Double 'A' Ron said...

oh man you are MAAAAD!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home