A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cash Flow

I am not rich, I don't have a lot of money, but I have enough money to get by and get what I need and most of the time want. I haven't been getting a lot of hours at work, but I am actually happy about that. When I want something I usually just save up some money for it, but as of lately it just feels like I haven't been able to save much of anything. I am one of those people. where if I am broke, I don't want you to be able to tell, and more than likely, you won't be able to.

I haven't bought new clothes in about 2 months. I usually buy at least a shirt like every two weeks. My cash flow feels like its running dry. I have two important things I need to pay for. One, my cellphone, I have a sidekick II, but the damn keyboard is coming off...again. My warranty is expired, so my only options are to go through my insurance and get another one, or just upgrade to the sidekick III which I planned on doing anyway. The phone is $300.00.

Secondly, I am going to Chicago towards the end of the month, to visit my best friend. I need spending money. The only good part is that I got my plane ticket on sale. I want to have at least $500.00 to spend on clothes, food, and entertainment.

I have been trying to think of ways to earn some money, quick and legally.

I have a bunch of coins saved up which I could redeem at a local Coinstar machine.

I was thinking about selling some of the clothes I don't wear anymore. It's nice shit too. I only rock the New, New shit...LOL

I am also contemplating giving blood.

Lastly, I am thinking about donating sperm. I know alot of women want there babies to have good hair. I'm Ya Man!

I need moohla, quick, fast, and legal!! Any ideas??

5 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Someone seems a little desperate! Ask for more hours at work.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

I didn't want to say it but That Dude did..man is it that serious. You're going to sell your baby juice....lol

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

Of course I'm not gonna sell my baby juice... especially since they can track the fathers now!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give blood? i thought that was supposed to be free? i heard you can sell your blood plasma and get paid for that


another thing is you can always stop spending so much money. give yourself a $200 limit in Chicago- and i thought you were saving to move? what's up with that?

Friday, August 04, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

I hardly spend any money, unless u call, food and toiletries spending too much money. $200.00..hmmmmm..i didnt think about that..i will have to sleep on that, and I still planning on moving, its still in the process

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home