A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

They're BAACCCKK!





Words can not explain how excited I am for the new season of Noah's Arc. When I saw these promos last week, I got goosebumps. I see some of the cast is trying out new looks, hope the new looks come with some better acting, I have faith that it will. This season I will try not to be so critical and just enjoy the show for what it is. Everybody seemed to have something to say about the show, whether it was positive or negative.



It looks like it's gonna be a good season. Plus with all the new additions to the cast, I'm sure it's gonna be worth the wait. The new season of Noah's Arc premieres Wednesday, August 9!

2 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

Hell I just ordered the 1st season on DVD.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Can you believe that my damn satellite provider doesn't have logo. It's my stupid ass roommates fault for ordering that shit!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home