A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Friday, August 11, 2006

Da-Gay-Gay

I HATE when I tell people I am Gay and they respond "How Do U know if you have never been with a Man before?" Being Gay is not like trying caviar, where u have to taste it, to know if you like it or not, that shit irks the fuck outta me. I know I'm Gay, I wouldn't say it, if I wasn't and I damn sure wouldn't fake it if I wasn't, that's just stupid. I know me and I know WHO I AM, and being gay is only part of me, not me as a person.

I have been doing some thinking lately about my life. I am Black and while growing up, my parents made it their duty to make sure I knew where I came from and participated in my culture. Well I am Gay, and the gay community has culture, events, and just everyday life that I would like to be apart of. I am a GAY Virgin, never have, never been, never was, with a man before, so I compiled a list of GAY things I would like to do before I'm 25.

1. Hold Hands with a Man.

2. Kiss A Man


3. Have Sex with a Man.


4. Fall in Love...yep with a Man.


5. Go to a House Ball.


6. Go to a Gay Club.


7. Go to Gay Pride.


8. Make a Gay BEST Friend.


9.Read a copy of Clik magazine


10. Meet Karamo Brown and tell him how much I LOVE and HATE him.

I'm not some sheltered, naive closet case. Just inexperienced, but hopefully with time I will find the light.




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad because I'm 22 and gay, but I haven't experienced a lot of things on that list, but I still know that it's a part of me. 6. Go to a Gay club. Once you go there you might not want to go back for a while. Believe me I'm in the St. Louis area and I've had my fair share of experiences with the gay club. Anyway just take your time and everything will come to you. Just be careful with 1-4 they can be life changing experiences. You see how that kiss confused the hell out of noah in the first episode of season two. lol

Saturday, August 12, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

um ...I have NP idea why my yahoo 360 page pops up when I click royaldee's name.
numbers 1,2,3,6,7 and 9 sound like easy fixes if you're not picky..lol. Everything happens in its own time.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I don't know why that is lj. When I clicked on it, it was working let me try and post a link to my blog on here.

http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile.html;_ylt=AlxAeQ0bLYb9Nhp5J5ISTWi0AOJ3

try this and see if it works.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Well it sounds like a Gift Subscription to Clik is in order here. We will talk about that.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 28 and have yet to do everything on that list. It all takes time and initiative.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home