A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Best Dumbest Song



I've been hearing this song on Itunes for about a month, so I guess it was only a matter of time before it came out with a video. The concept of this song is so simple stupid, but sadly enough I like it. The beat actually helps. The video actually reminds me of the skateboard dudes I kept seeing in Soho when I was New York, who dressed like this.

Anyways, I don't wear no damn VANS, that shit does not look like sneakers but more like slippers, NOT A GOOD LOOK, just like I don't wear Dame Dash Keds.

2 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

YO...that was AWFUL...the beat is interesting though

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

MAN I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I discovered it an someone's MySpace page and hunted unitl I found it.

I also got it from I-Tunes and have pimped it since then.

I don't really were Van's alot but the song it fire!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home