A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Gay It Forward: Power Of 3


They say some of the best things in life come in 3's, triple chocolate ice cream, wishes, condoms, and best of all Threesomes.

Threesomes today have become as common as having a dog or driving an Escalade, while being on government assistance and living with yo momma. A friend and I were talking about threesomes the other night, and they went on to say how they enjoyed watching their lover being penetrated by someone else. Threesomes are not for everybody, especially a couple that has insecurity issues.

When a couple decides to have a threesome, there are many things to take into consideration, such as picking the right person to join in your threesome. Safety is also key of course. Condoms are your friend. Making sure that the sex is spread equally is important as well, as to not alienate anybody involved, everybody wants to be the Star in a threesome. But one of the top priorities of a threesome is setting boundaries and limits. Making sure everybody is comfortable and making sure you know what to do and what NOT to do, to avoid any jealousy or akward moments.


So, the question(s) of the day is...Would u ever have a threesome? Have u ever had a threesome? Would you prefer to have a threesome with someone you knew or a stranger?

4 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I have never been a participant in a threesome, but I have wanted to. I think that thing that keeps me from doing it is the dynamics. I could not doing it with my SO. I could not doing it with a couple. And definitely not with a friend. We would probably have to be 3 horny ass strangers.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's just too many complications...somebody is liable to feel some type of way about how things went down and it would probably be me...so nah, I'll pass.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

I've never really wanted to have a threesome...my 3some fantasy includes my boyfriend and a woman....I think if I were to have a all male 3some it would have to be with 2 people I had no emotional attachment to..seeing my significant other doing those things he does for me to someone else would be too much

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Never been in a threesome and dont think that I would. My mind is wild enough. Seriouly, I think sex is an experience that should be an solitary intimate show of love. When you involve more poeple I am sure that someone will more than likely get left out.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home