A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Friday, September 15, 2006

The Allure Of The Game

The Allure of the GAME keeps calling your name...I guess the Jiggaman couldn't stay away from the Rap Game, because he is back and has a new album being released in November, titled Kingdom Come.

I'm gonna keep it real I love Jay-Z, own every album, but this was the "wackest retirement". He might as well join the ranks with Cher and all the others who retire at least once a year. Jay has showed up on countless mixtapes and remixes, not to mention his Reasonable Doubt show and I Declare War concert last year, so it's like he never really went anywhere.

Jay has been getting nothing but respect for the way he has been handling his job as President of Def Jam, but recently LL Cool J, made a comment "Jay-Z is good at promotiong Jay-Z". Well this might be true, because I don't even remember the name of LL's album that came out this year.

Also, couldn't Entertainment Weekly have picked a better cover, it looks like Jay just smelled Flava Flav's finger (u know its been in coochie galore). Read the Jay interview in its entirety, click here. Hov is back, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY....

3 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I have never really been a fan of Jay-Z. And I really started to dislike him when the video of him slapping a woman came out.

Friday, September 15, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You are so right, Jigga holds the record for the wackest retirement in history but I am glad to see him back. He is a classic and I know he has a few years of great music left in him.

Let's see what happens.

Light,

R

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

being from BK...I'm always down for Jay - and you know he got ill skills.

Still, I don't think he should drop another album...not yet anyway. He should cool out and do the other things he doing right now.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home