A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Bringing SexyGAP..YEA!

This sexy young man should look familiar to you all, his name is Jason Steed a.k.a Baby Gat. I just had to give this brother his own post, because his sexiness is so appealing I can't LET IT GO! He is truly bringing sex gaps back, because he definitely wears it well. Since Karamo has finally married,I am officially engaged to Mr. Baby Gat (in my head).

A blog/podcaster some of you may be sleeping on, PinkMafiaRadio, has an interview with Jason Steed that you can download on Itunes. He also gives great in depth reviews of Noah's Arc, which are really cool and funny to listen to.

*Quick Observation* Why are the seasons of Noahs Arc so short, it was barely 10 episodes? Next week is already the season finale..*sigh


Check out Jason Steed a.k.a Baby Gat
Myspace page (u know I already have and he wrote me back!)

8 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

Huh, Karamo is getting married? Yeah he does wher that gap well.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger Z said...

Every guy I know LOVES Babygat! Wouldn't all of us like to be swept off our feet with his charm.

@ Karamo - C/D commentors are saying that pic is a Sears picture. lol

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

is the accent real?

Fuzzy (boyfriend) get so excited over him, he better fall back, lol!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

The accent is real Ya'll! Lol

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger THE PISCEAN said...

Thanks for hitting me up on my Blog man.

Peace and Blessings

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

There is just something about a Black man with a real British accent that makes me want to drop my...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Jason is sexy, handsome, funny, educated and so cool! It's extremely appealing along with his cute gap! Like you, I'm completely and head over hills "In Love" with him!!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the British accent is indeed real! Quite charming and sexy!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home