A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mz. Peachez



This video had me bugging the fuck out. I couldn't figure out if it was a man or a woman at first, but I will let you all make your own assumptions. I know some people are going be like this is setting us back another decade, this is coonery, blah blah, don't take it so seriously.

Ya'll know black folks loove fried chicken. I don't know what's worse, Mz. Peachez or that silly ass jook joint slavery dance Chicken Noodle Soup

4 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I will reserve comment.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this video is terrible...though it had me kinda laughin'. what's terrible about it are the children singing and eating fried chicken in that dumpy ass environment. it brought too many things to my mind, i can't even comment on right now.

but if you think this is bad watch the one by mz peachez called 'in the tub' i don't know which one is worse

Thursday, September 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that is mz. Peachez's yard, she/he should be ashamed!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger Rob Instigator said...

This video is HILARIOUS and pure genius and it is COMEDY people!

Friday, September 07, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home