A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Friday, January 13, 2006

Back To New York


It's that time again. I'm planning my trip to go back to New York. I guess I am too anxious and geeked, oh well. The first time I went in October, was an experience to remember and I'll never forget. My first impression of New York was so disappointing, when I arrived at the empty, dungeon-like LaGuardia airport, and the cloudy gray weather didn't help either, but things quickly turned around. The whole trip went very well and I had hella fun.

I looked up the airfare for a flight from St.Louis to New York, and its $316.00 plus tax. I'm like damn, last time I only payed $200.00 dollars. I was hoping to spend most of my money on my feet and back, but I see I'm going to have to make some adjustments. This time my excitement and anticipation is multiplied times 10. For one, I get to stay in the city this time, we stayed in Queens during our last trip. Secondly, and old friend and some new friends are coming with me, so it should be very interesting. We are suppose to be staying at some hotel called The Cosmopolitan, which is in the Tribeca neighborhood. I also just realized that I will be there during the Tribeca Film Festival. I guess that could be a reason why my airfare is so much more expensive this time.

I'm trying to figure out some different places to go to as far as shopping and eating. I've done Cafeteria and The Pink Tea Cup. I also would like to go to a club, gay/straight, really doesn't matter. If there is anybody from NYC or familiar with NYC, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also has anyone ever heard of or stayed atThe Cosmopolitan hotel? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

And, Where are The BOYS???

2 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Im going before you. Na na na na na!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 
Blogger N4R said...

Since you are going to NYC there are a lot a places to go. Shit I could run though score of locations. It all depends on what you want to get into. And shit I am not even from NYC but I could put you on. Email me and let me know when you are going because I have no idea when the film festival is. I thought that already past.

Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home