A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Who's that GUY?

Most of you all know Benjamin Patterson as the man stealing, psycho Guy. Who's famous for the words "You think your sorry now? Wait till I steal your man bitch!"

He really grew on me, when he turned into a fatal attraction. I got tired of him just smiling and being in the background saying 2 or 3 lines in each episode. His shining moment, was definitely when he came out in the little booty shorts to seduce Trey. He looked so damn good, he a brought a tear to my eye, I didn't realize it was gonna be so big. I knew then and there...*choking up* he was gonna be a star.

To listen and learn more about Benjamin Patterson check out his interview over at PinkMafiaRadio, as always Steve is giving us his insight and perspectives on Noah's Arc and giving us the latest news and interviews in Gay culture. The interview is worth listening to, just to hear Benjamin's voice.

1 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

He Hot in his lil get it girl shorts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home