A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Thursday, October 19, 2006

What's The T

  1. Is blogging DEAD? It just doesn't feel the same anymore.
  2. It's only October and I'm already thinking about my birthday in March. I will be 25, that feels so old to me, and besides that I will no longer be in the 18-24 or 21-24 box, but the 25-30 box instead. WHOA!
  3. Twice this week I saw old classmates from college while at work. I work at a grocery store and to say I felt embarrassed is an understatement.
  4. I am so jealous I didn't get a chance to go the Evisu Ball. Daaamn..Damn..Damn I hate Saint Louis.
  5. After I pay my bills this week, I will literally be the best dressed, brokest nigga I know.
  6. I am really feeling that song Young Girl by Pharrell, it reminds me of Pebbles mixed with Alexander O'Neal.
  7. Who else was disappointed in the Noah's Arc finale and the fact it was only 8 episodes long?
  8. I have a real-life Pimps Up Hoes Down situation on my block. A real pimp lives across the street from me..details to come later.
  9. My little cousin (he's 18) came out to me and my other cousins the other day..maybe there is hope for me.
  10. I miss New York.
  11. I smell like SEX.
  12. My sister is pregnant...again..by her jailbird, car thieving, drug selling babydaddy..DRAMA.
  13. I am a little sad Michael didn't win Project Runway, he is still my favorite I'm-not-gay-but-my boyfriend-is Homo.
  14. The other day I went to the library and a lovely librarian checked my books out. She was very friendly and even a little flirtatious. I got a lot of college graduate self-help guides to jobs books. She seemed thoroughly impressed..that is until she picked up a E. Lynn Harris book from my pile. She seemed really disappointed, as if all the good ones are either gay or married to white women, and I'm gay and sort of dating a Hispanic..maybe there is a little truth to it ..lol
  15. I have nothing left to say, 14 just felt like an odd number to stop at..Bye Gir

4 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Alex????????????

And #14 has inspired a post.

Friday, October 20, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't be sad about being broke. you're from st. louis just tell people you're hoodrich, i'm sure they'll understand :)

Saturday, October 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1. I hope you're not tired of blogging because I just started coming on your blog and I read all of your archive in one night and I love your supermarket tirades and I am guilty of one of your rules(cell at the register). I get a little disappointed when you dont update often.

#3 Don't feel bad about classmates seeing you. You're not the only "I've finished college and what the hell I'm going to do next student". I went through that phase. I think you should take baby step like getting a job that looks and is more professional but dont pay a whole lot but enough. Jobs like at a bank, collections (bill collector), or some kind of customer service, etc. You should be able to climb up to something better from there.

0h, and what happened to your best friend? Dont here anything else about her.

I guess I've said enough.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Blogging will be dead if u don't come by my spot and comment, LOL!

IT DOES SEEM LIKE THERE IS LIL BIT OF PEEPS, BUT WE HAVE TO RECRUIT AND BRING THE NUMBER UP!

Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home