A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Monday, October 23, 2006

Gay's Anatomy

This news is a little late, but T. R Knight who plays Dr. George O'Malley on the show Grey's Anatomy, has confirmed he is gay.

Speculations and rumors surfaced after 33-year-old Knight became the reason for a fight between his co-stars Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey on October 9 when he arrived late on the sets. Washington was sounding off Knight and Dempsey tried to intervene.

Washington then barked at Dempsey, “I'm not your little faggot like (Knight).” He also lunged at Dempsey and held him by the throat. Though the name of the actor Washington referred to was held back to protect his identity in the newspaper that reported the incident, Knight later decided to own up before the rumors gathered momentum.


T.R Knight was not on my radar at all, but now that I look back at the scenes of him and the Hispanic chick ( I forget her name SORRY) it does look a little uncomfortable, but I love and still love T.R Knight, he sort of reminds me of ME, if u reaaallly knew me, u would understand lol. Rumor now is that Isaiah Washingston (Dr. Burke) may be fired from the show for his slur. I really don't know how I feel about that right now.

While we are on the subject of Grey's Anatomy, am I the only one who thinks Merideth Grey is a slut or a Mcslut in her case (bad joke I know)?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked Isiah, I didn't know he was an asshole. But maybe its the media painting him that way because he's black. Maybe he didn't doing say and do all of those things.

Yeah, Merideth Grey is slutty but it seems cute and okay to everyone on the show. In the real world, if a woman slept with two men at the workplace and a vet, she will be considered a hoe pretty much so.

Monday, October 23, 2006

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

drama drama drama...but I am shocked to learn about Isaiah previous run-ins with previous jobs

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

You can scratch Isiah of my list of likable people.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home