A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Friday, November 17, 2006

World World World Premiere:Monica- A Dozen Roses

This is the second single from her album The Makings of Me. I actually like this song a lot. I actually like most of the songs from her new album. This video sucks though.
  1. Why does Monica look like a busted Keyshia Cole in the first scene?
  2. Why does Keyshia Cole look like a busted Keyshia Cole at every televisedevent, party, BET etc.
  3. Who's idea was it to hire Marlo from The Wire as the sexy eye candy, when his eyes are on different sides of his face?
  4. Why do people think all the ACTORS on The Wire are officially gangsta?
  5. All you can afford is some Bacardi Limon, but you bragging about Gucci and your rims?


I'm not feeling it, I'm not feeling it!

2 Comments:

Blogger TheBlacks said...

With all the talent that Monica was within her - I'm NOT impressed with "A Dozen Roses'," video or song. At some point we lost Monica to the street and I doubt we have any chance of getting her back.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

 
Blogger juiicySCOOP said...

LMAO@The Busted Keyshia Cole comments!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home