A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Justin Disses Janet?

Timbaland has recorded a song for his new album The Thomas Crown Affair, which features Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake. Justin's verse is very interesting and seems to be directed towards Miss Janet Jackson. Janet spoke for the last time about her friendship with Justin on the Oprah show, which may have left J.T feeling a little salty. You be the judge!

Could you speak up and stop mumbling
I dont think you're even clear
When you're sitting on the top
it's hard to hear you from way up there.
I saw you tryin to act cute on TV
"Just let me clear the air."
We missed you on the charts last week
Damn that's right, you wasn't there

Now if sexy never left
then why is everybody on my shit
Don't hate on me just because
you didn't come up with it
So if you see us in the club
go on and walk the other way
Cause our run will never be over
not at least until we say

4 Comments:

Blogger TheBlacks said...

Funny things is - I think JT was talking about Janet and everybody else in the industry.

It's a dog eat dog world, right?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

I think Justin needs to get off his own dick, he taking this bringing sexy back thing too damn far!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I love both of them, I wonder if this really is about Janet.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 
Blogger lj said...

BITCH

Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home