A beautiful struggle with ONE's self

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Gay It Forward: Pocket Gay


You have finally met the perfect guy, smart, handsome, funny, has a job, doesn't live with his momma, doesn't have a criminal record, and doesn't deem Red Lobster as high class eating (Black people don't act like you don't). He is basically everything you hoped for, there is just one problem....he is a Pocket Gay. A Pocket Gay is a homo who is 6 inches or more shorter than you, and he is so small, that you just wanna pick him up and put him in your back pocket.

I know some people say good/big things come in small packages, but let's face it some things are just small packages.... period. There is nothing wrong with being short, don't get me wrong, I know plenty of sexy short men, but when does height become an issue? I know me personally if I were 6'3, I would feel a little weird dating a man 5'5, I just want someone height compatible, not necessarily taller than me.

Is height ever a factor when looking for a suitable companion?

Would you ever date a Pocket Gay?

3 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

I personally like short dudes. All of my boyfriends have been shorter than me.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I would, have, and would again. I use to like them to be at least my height, but now I don't care. It does feel weird dating a dude that wayyyyy shorter than me, but I can easily get over that.

Friday, November 10, 2006

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

With me being short, I don't like the title "Pocket Gay", but I'm FINE AS HELL, so whatever! lol.

Most of the guys I have dated have only been 3 inches taller then me.

But I know Omar, who is pretty tall, wants someone taller then him because he wants to feel like he's not the one always looking down, and he does take that into consideration when dating.

And just in case u didn't hear me before, I do not like that title, lol.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home